Friday 27 April 2012

Ach is such a rebel

This is one of the illustrations from one of my most recent uni projects, we need to work in a group for this one, and have decided (in our group of six) to make a set of postcards based on the dreams of friends and family, they will be double sided, and completely funtional postcards (you'll be able to send them to people!) I'm really looking forward to having this all done, it's a lot of hard work, I have one other illustration in the works, and after that I still need three more done by wednesday. It'll look good when it's all finished though : )

It seems though that my group has forgotten that everything we're currently working on now should really be self promotional, I don't think they're spending enough time on their work. I was advised to use traditional media for this project, but as I want to go into comic covers I decided to stick to digital, to show what I am capable of, and the type of things I like to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment