Thursday 2 May 2013

Variations x 100








Glyn kind've put the fear of God into me today with his 'Deadline is in two weeks time' and 'Degree show...' and 'Graduation day...' Nope. Nope. Sssshh. Anyway, let's focus, shall we?

I don't even- like two of these don't have a blue gradient for whatever reason and I don't even know how that happened so let's pretend it's there and it's allllllllllllll fine. I just need to pick one of these and then I can move the fuck along. Oh, and,


The darker gray makes 'Pink Bunny Presents' a lot more obvious, but the chapter number and title kind've disapear in Lucifer's coat : /

ALL I CAN SMELL IS COFFEE AND IT IS GRIM.

On an unrelated note, I found out that a family member went into hospital yesterday, and it's got me worried. Hope they're okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment