Friday 29 June 2012

Life Continues...



The finished commission (finished a few days ago, actually) rough sketch and final sketch. Glad the commissioner liked it, too. I'm working on the next now, but it's a bit more difficult because I'm drawing the inside of the TARDIS, and oh man is that ever complicated.

I saw the National Theature's Frankenstein with dad on Monday and it was absolutely superb, Benedict Cumberbatch was playing the Creature, Jonny Lee Miller was playing Frankenstein and they were both brilliant, I really loved the whole show and I'd love to see it again, with the roles reversed. I really hope the NT change their minds and release it on DVD for everyone to see, I think it'd be a real shame if they didn't.

I also went to the third year art exhibition on Tuesday, I really liked the design work, and the illustration, especially Tai's work, so beautiful! Apparently John Hurt was milling around too, but unfortunately I didn't see him.

Life is still throwing things at me, but I'm coping. I hope I can find a job soon, and find a new housemate to replace Danny as he's leaving soon, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment