Saturday 15 December 2012

Sherlock Sherlock John Moriarty Sherlock



I almost forgot about these! I have this habit of forgetting about stuff once it's done, my friend Nico called me about a week ago and after telling him that I'd got my hair cut and that it was now pink, and that I'd just handed my portfolio in yadda yadda yadda I then mentioned that I had a couple of illustrations in a graphic novel, and he said, Why didn't you open with that?! You told me about your hair first! Hah, oops. It's because I'd finished them weeks ago, stuff had happened since then, and I hadn't had to worry about them since : )

I finished these last week and put them up around my uni a few days ago with my friend Anneli. I've made #ibelieveinsherlockholmes flyers before, just before summer in fact, and I wanted to re-do them for Christmas  : ) I really like the re-done versions, there's a lot more colour to them, and I like the typography, I think they're a lot better than the last two I did. The quotes are all from the last episode of the second series, and are said by the characters pictured.

So, here we have...

I Believe In Sherlock Holmes

John Watson Was Right

Moriarty Was Real

My favourite is still the Moriarty graphic, he's such a brilliant character, I am so biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment