Tuesday 26 February 2013

...Hhh.

Man, okay, so. I cheered up yesterday evening after I talked to my mum and watched Max play Tomb Raider 1 (yeah, classics!). Unfortunately when I finally got to bed it took me a couple of hours to get to sleep, all I could think about were sad things, and when I did get to sleep I dreamt about the pub I grew up in, some of my classmates were there, including the guy I like, but I couldn't hang out with them because I was too busy doing uni work.

Hhhh.

Needless to say this day hasn't been much better (lack of sleep), but it has been better than yesterday, which is good. I got a few parcels sent off to friends, I bought another Durarara!! book and ordered the next one, plus I bought the next Thursday Next book by Jasper Fforde for my dad (he's been really down lately, too).

The class we had today was good, it was really interesting seeing Nick and Chris's portfolios, I know now what mine really needs to look like for our final assesment, I really need to up my game!

Anyway, this is all I've got done so far today, just the roughs for Luce's clothes, and maybe a sword? Because he has a sword. Oh hey, and Rob emailed me back! He's such a good writer, hah. I hope he liked my reply.

Okay, comfort food, some good TV, some hot milk and honey and reading, and then early to bed. We have comic society tomorrow, and then I'll hopefully be having some tea with some good friends, we'll see. And then back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment