Tuesday 19 February 2013

ROAR OUT LOUDER!















Okay so, I've put the comic pages up again just to show the panneling, that and the almost inked page two, which is all I've done in about a WEEK due to having a tooth out last Monday which suuuuuuuuucked, and completely wrecked the rest of my week : / But, anway, that's how the panels will look, though some will be slightly altered depending on what is around them, just to make them a bit more interesting to look at.

Secondly, the first comic cover (I have four more to do after this, and have finally decided which to do, so I have an idea as to what they'll look like). I've finished colouring the first, as you can see, and I really like the colours! I added a rough to show where I want the text to go, after studying a few comic covers... and then started adding the text.

This is where it all starts going tits up again. I downloaded a few new fonts for the comic covers, and unfortunately they've screwed up my Photoshop. Whenever I have lots of files open in the program I get program errors, and whenever I hit the Text icon to add text, it stops responding. This is kinda' BAD. I'll hopefully be taking my laptop in tomorrow to see if my friend Faye or any of the nice I.T guys downstairs can take a look at it and try to fix it for me, otherwise I'll have to find someone to re-install Photoshop for me : / Baaauh.

So seeing as I can do little else tonight, I'm going to fuck off and read some more DRRR!! before my crit at 9:30am tomrrow morning.

I hate mornings.

Edit: I'm gonna' pop into London (hahah, who 'pop's into London?) over Easter to recce Covent Garden for a bit of research. Plus I really just love London, so once I've spent some time in Covent Garden I'll be dicking about in Camden and checking out the Sherlock Holmes museum, too. Yep! Later days~

No comments:

Post a Comment