Thursday 7 February 2013

Stuff and things


It's late, I am tired, I have had an absolutely shit day full of crying and anxiousness and work, here, have some art.

The first is going to be printed on a farewell tea-towel for one of our teachers, Rob, who is retiring very soon (he's really cool). Also it's better than it sounds.

The second is because I accidentally volunteered to do a poster for our print fair to raise money for our exhibition. I dunno', I just wanted to draw a pretty naked lady. There's another guy in our class who seemed pretty up for the job, and he actually, y'know, makes prints, so he'll probably get it. Whatever.

I AM A BIG BALL OF NEGATIVITY.

Also I think my toothache is coming back, and my anxiety, and auuh. At least if I have to make an emergency appointment Sunny said she'd be more than happy to come along, so I don't need to spend another twenty minutes crying on my bed agonising over whether or not I should cancel the appointment.

Hey Black Books was good.

Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment