Wednesday 20 February 2013

So many fonts, so little time






Okay, so, this is just to help me pick a font for the title, and for my name. I'm happy with the others that I've picked, so it's just those two. The first three are the title fonts - I can't decide which of the three to use, I rather like the weathered looking one, and I know that I should pick a font for the title that best reflects the book as a whole- I've done just that, and also, I think the title looks best in white. Yep.

The last three are my name! Aaah, look how huge. I really like it though, Laurell K. Hamilton has her name on her comics like this, and I think it's a really striking statement... thing. Name. Yeah. But which font? The last two are the same but different colours, I'm not sure which works best.

I've tried a variety of colours and fonts and these are the ones I've kind've landed on. So... What do you think?

This work brought to you by,



Right, I'm off to read comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment