Saturday 6 April 2013

Blaaaaaaaaaaaargle

Lord of The Rings, Return of The King extended edition feels like one of the longest movies in the WORLD, especially past 12am. But it is worth it.

Mainly for Legolas.

Aah... Elves.

Wow I'm tired.

I spent some of today helping Lizzie paste up artwork in the underpass near St. Stephens street, as she had permission from the council, it was like volunteer work to brighten the place up. It was interesting! And fucking cold. Now have extra chillblains on my fingers- but nonetheless fun.

I don't have much to say about the WIP, apart from the fact that I really like it so far, I think. Hoping to finish it tomorrow, make all of the changes that I need to, to the others, and then ink the short one page comic for the Comic Society anthology.

And then get some sleep before Monday!

Phew.

It is 1:58am, and it is time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment