Wednesday 3 April 2013

Progress? Uhm.

Not much, I'm afraid. I've been working on my dissertation so I don't have much to show! :0 My dissertation is almost done, I just need to do a little bit more research and writing about feminism history/theory and re-write my introduction. I wrote my bibliography yesterday, five pages! Anyway...

I've been home alone these last THREE WEEKS, which means finding someone to take a picture of for a reference is HARD, and finding one can sometimes be really difficult, so I asked a friend of mine for a ref for this one! : D He's so cool, and nice and funny and generally awesome.

Okay right, I should probably go to bed as it's 2:50am. I need to go to the library tomorrow to get out some books that Fiona suggested, and while I'm there I'll take these four back. Now I hope when I get up and stretch my chest pops again, because when it doesn't it's achey. Boo achey chest. Boo.

UPDATE: I just realised, I feel un-productive some days when I wake up late and don't start working till five, sixish, but then I'll work till 3am. Huhn.

No comments:

Post a Comment