Monday 22 April 2013

On track! And good karma

Yesssssssssssssssssss. Here, have some comic pages,

Four pages down, eight to go.

I'm about to try to make those last minor edits to my comic covers, too, and then I am honestly right on track. Two pages a week is turning out easier than I'd imagined, I think what was slowing me down was drawing the backgrounds/architecture in the first two pages, but with that out of the way I just have Ach and Seth to draw, which is a lot more fun!

I've been intermingling work with writing a page here and there of stuff, I have a couple of stories on the go at the moment, nothing serious, just for fun : )

In other news, I found a wallet on the pavement a few days ago, I found out that the guy was a member of staff at the U.E.A so I called them up and got through to their security, and asked them if they could tell the guy that I'd be taking it to the police station the following day. I would have taken it to his house, but it was a bit of a treck and it was already getting dark.

So, I took it into the police station the following day, gave them some details, got a receipt and went on my way! I think the good karma led to me getting my dissertation all done and handed in, which was really handy : D Welp, the guy emailed me today saying thank you, he got his wallet back! : D Awesome news.

This is totally going in my P.D.P.

Oh, and I played Lazer Quest with my friends last friday after handing in my dissertation (I also bought a new dress to celebrate, and tights!). There's no better way to celebrate handing in a ton of work than running around in a dark room shooting your friends ; D It was fun but I cut my fingertip- boo.

Right, time to get back to work!

UPDATE: 12:40am, time for bed.

No.1 is finished so pretend like it's here and you like it and it's fine. Okay, moving on then,




Ignore the fact that this still says no.1, it's actually no.2, ahahah... and I can't decide which one I prefer, auuh. I liked it the first time T__T I'll ask Chris which one he prefers. I changed the colour of the text in one of them, re-sized the canvas, added a gradient in the background, added another layer over the top and rubbed it out over his eyes/added a gadient layer and changed the colour of the lineart. This one is the toughest, seriously.


 I EDITED THIS ONE WITH MY TOUCHPAD! BOOYAH! SUCK IT BITCHES. Changed the number, removed some leaves, rubbed the text out so it was behind Varis's antlers and gave Acheron's hair pink tips!


Still need to try to re-paint the ice daggers, but otherwise this one is done- I just darkened the background with some more blue, changed the number and changed the arrows a bit.

I think this is my favourite one now *__* Changed the number, changed the text colour, added a gradient in the background, moved and re-drew part of the rossary, added blood spatters.

No comments:

Post a Comment