Monday 8 April 2013

I AM MENTALLY TIRED

I would really like to sleep, but I'm not tired enough physically, so I'm just going to sit here and keep. working. Auuuuuuuuuuuh.

So, okay, I finished this yesterday, after which I started inking the comic page that I told Faye I'd do for the Comic Society anthology, but I was so tired, and it was so late, and by the time I relented I was knackered, and so I didn't put anything up here yesterday. I worked like... eleven, twelve hours yesterday, with breaks? Fff... Lizzie said to me earlier, 'I'm jealous of your work ethic' or somesuch, I just... It doesn't feel like I've done much at all.

Mark asked me a few days ago, 'How do you switch off after working?' I replied simply, 'I sleep'. which, in retrospect, would explain why I haven't been sleeping properly recently.

Anyway, that comic,
I finished inking this at about sixish, sevenish? Had dinner at some point, then edited all of the comic covers, changed the size of the font of the title (bigger) and messed with some colours to make them all a bit more uniform. Now working on inking my twelve page comic.

Hahah I just wrote out a 'to do' list, but found it too depressing so deleted it. That's a thought, if that hits me again I may have to ask Glyn for a late extension... Let's hope not.

Auuuuh there's so much work to dooooooooooooooooooooooo.

UPDATE: Page one second sketch,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment