Sunday 24 March 2013

Late nights

All I've done to this picture this evening is start colouring Acheron's hair, hah... I'm too tired to do much more. I've spent all of my evening printing out things and sorting out my P.D.P files, until my printer ran out of ink (which is when I started colouring). That's another 38 quid next time I venture out of the house...

I went to my dad's this weekend which was pretty cool, we ate a lot of good food and watched movies, and Grandma likes the dress that I'm wearing to my cousin's wedding on wednesday (she's just so happy I'm wearing a dress). I don't want to lose a day of work to a wedding, buuuut... I dunno', maybe I'll take some research and a sketchbook with me or something, I'll definitely take my laptop to Grandma's with me, that way I can work in the evening when we get home.

Before I forget, I finally remembered to scan this! Something I've had stuck in my head since I had that tooth out a while ago, I finally got it down on paper : )

Okay, I'm off to bed to read more D. Gray Man. I am so happy I've started reading this again, I forgot how frigging AWESOME it is! Oh, man, I can't get accross how much I love this series. I just- Allen Walker is so cool and- AAAAH.


Definitely time for bed, my typing is getting Godawful.

No comments:

Post a Comment