Friday 22 March 2013

Variants


Things that I have learned in the last 24 hours,

+ Don't stay up past 3am reading comics.

+ Don't stand on one leg in the shower.

+ Late night doughnuts are the best doughnuts.

Right, now, I'm not sure which variation to use, top is the one that Chris and Sunny both liked, bottom is my personal fave. I'll start colouring this now, I'll hide the layer with the daggers and decide later which position I want them in... I'll ask around a bit more, I think : )


EDIT: Started colouring it, words can't express how happy I am with it so far! Aah! I'll probably edit Ach down the bottom there later once I have a better ref picture for him (when Max get's home...), until then I'll keep going.

I'll just pretend it's not almost 3am again...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment