Monday 25 March 2013

Why do I always make Ach so pink?

How the fuck do you make something look like it's made out of ice? Pfffffffff. Not like this, that's how. I'll try again tomorrow.

Yesterday night was so pants, despite having the heating on for about 7 hours, when I turned it off and went to bed it was so cold that I didn't get to sleep till about 5am, and then kept waking up because I was still cold. When my alarm went off, and I finally got up at 10:50am I went downstairs, turned the heating on and went back to bed. I got up today at around 2pm today feeling a bit better, but my back has been aching T__T But that's normal when I'm working for this long.


Well, lunch with Sunny tomorrow, and then back to dad's for the wedding on wednesday. I wanna' eat cake tomorrow!

TIME TO READ COMICS, YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment