Friday 15 March 2013

Oh, bollocks


Well done Amy, you have successfully made a comic cover that is nigh on impossible to read.

Arse.

Fuck it I'll fix it later.

I can't believe it's taken me two weeks to finish this, Jesus, I'm screwed. That's the affect depression has on me, I guess. Maybe I should tell Glyn? We'll see.

You wouldn't think I'm actually in a good mood! Hah. I guess I'm just bitter. I'm hoping I've reached the other side of this depression, I've had some good news recently, my dad has a new full time job, my friend and I have made up, and I found an outfit that I've fallen in love with, it is perfect *__*

My plan for the rest of the evening? Eat dinner, call mum, play Prince of Persia, shower, go to bed. Then tomorrow, London. Yesssssssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment