Monday 18 March 2013

London!

Okay so, oh man, where do I start? I won't put all of my pictures up here because there's a hundred of them, though they are up on my facebook. I'm not sure how many to print out and put in my research file! I mean, do I print all of them or just a select few?

Anyway, moving along... So Max, Lizzie, Laura and I went into London on Saturday! It was fun, hectic, mad, scary, stressful and anxiety creating but we did it, and we survived! We caught the coach from Norwich to Ipswich at 9:35am, went from Ipswich to Colchester, then Colchester to Stratford, and THEN from Startford to Covent Garden! It took bloody ages! Lizzie went off to 'Matt's Gallery', and Laura and Max walked off to the Huntarian to look at dead things in jars, leaving me to the purpose of the trip, walking around Covent Garden taking pictures.







Once I realised that nothing terrible was going to happen I relaxed, and I got some nice pictures, too, and gained a lot of knowledge about Covent Garden for my book/comic, and I found a really great place for Acheron's cafe! :D



Lizzie and I met up once she was done walking around the gallery, and I was done taking pictures, we walked to Forbidden Planet on Shaftsbury Avenue, Lizzie bought a little turret from Portal2, and I bought D.Gray Man volume 19 (which I'd been after for about a year and a bit), and a little Adventure Time travel wallet for my train tickets, because they were floating about in my coat pockets :0

We met back up wih Max and Laura at Covent Garden station and headed to Speedy's on North Gower Street where they shoot the outside of 221B for Sherlock, but we found Speedy's closed so after shome quick AWESOME GEEKY pictures we found a little restuarant for lunch, which turned out to be pretty awful. The guys got some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and we split, Max and Lizzie went to the Welcome Collection gallery, and Laura and I went to the Sherlock Holmes museum on Baker Street.


Welp, by the time we got there it was closed, so we took some pictures and headed back to the station. We eventually got home after a few hiccups, Laura and I ended up sitting on the coach back, and I noticed the time and pointed out that we'd been travelling for twelve hours, phew.

I got home at 10:15, showered, had soup, watched Samurai Jack and then went to bed.

I'd hoped to go and see Sue's exhibition, and we'd all really wanted to go to Camden, but alas, there was no time. I'm really hoping that we can go back after we've handed our work in, when it's warmer, so yeah, we'll see eh?

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment